- Airport terminal Lounges
- Airport terminal Wireless / Internet
- Airport terminal Hotels
- More Services, Facilities & Things You Can Do On The Layover In The Airport terminal
- Airport terminal Hrs
- Airport terminal Transportation: Dealing WithOrIn The Airport terminal
- New Delhi Airport India. Arriving Into IGI and Exiting Through Terminal.
Within this guide we might make reference to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside may be the public part of the terminal found in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside may be the secure part of the terminal that you need to achieve by dealing with security.
Airport terminal Lounges
If you are a economy class traveller, you are able to enter these lounges at New Delhi airport terminal either by buying a lounge pass or via a membership program. Go to the individual lounge page for more information (ie. facilities, hrs, pass and membership information):
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Domestic Departures) – Location: Terminal 1D, Airside, Level 2/Mezzanine Level. Hrs: open 24 hrs. Private resting area ($) and showers can be found. Lounge Access: Pay in the Door (INR 1200 – 2 hrs / INR 2400 – 5 hrs / INR 3600 – 10 hrs) • Purchase a lounge pass (£20 for several hrs or £25 for several-6 hrs – round-the-clock advance purchase is needed)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Domestic Departures) – Location: Terminal 1D, Landside. Hrs: open 24 hrs. Hrs: open 24 hrs. Lounge Access: Pay in the Door (INR 1200 – 2 hrs / INR 2400 – 5 hrs / INR 3600 – 10 hrs)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Domestic Arrivals) – Location: Terminal 3, Landside, near Gate 1. Private resting area ($) and showers can be found. Hrs: open 24 hrs.
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Domestic Departures) – Location: Terminal 3, Airside. Hrs: open 24 hrs. Lounge Access: Pay in the Door (INR 1200 – 2 hrs / INR 2400 – 5 hrs / INR 3600 – 10 hrs) • Purchase a lounge pass (£20 for several hrs or £25 for several-6 hrs – round-the-clock advance purchase is needed)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Worldwide Arrivals) – Location: Terminal 3, Landside, opposite exit gate 6. Private resting area ($) and showers can be found. Hrs: open 24 hrs.
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Worldwide Departures) – Location: Terminal 3, Airside, Level 3. Hrs: open 24 hrs. Lounge Access: Pay in the Door (INR 1800 – 2 hrs / INR 3000 – 5 hrs / INR 4200 – 10 hrs) • Purchase a lounge pass (£25 for several hrs or £35 for several-6 hrs – round-the-clock advance purchase is needed)
- Plaza Premium Lounge (Worldwide Departures) – Location: Terminal 3, Airside. Showers can be found. Hrs: open 24 hrs. Lounge Access: Pay in the Door (INR 1800 – 2 hrs / INR 3000 – 5 hrs / INR 4200 – 10 hrs) • Purchase a lounge pass (£25 for several hrs or £35 for several-6 hrs – round-the-clock advance purchase is needed)
- ITC Welcome Group Eco-friendly Lounge – Location: Worldwide Terminal 3, airside. Hrs: open 24 hrs.
» Purchase a Lounge Pass
[ to top ]
Airport terminal Wireless / Internet
Free Wireless can be obtained at New Delhi Airport terminal. Connect with the “Tata Docomo Wi-Fi” network and enter your data in to the login page to get your serial number and PIN via SMS text. Indian mobile number needed for access.
[ to top ]
Airport terminal Hotels
If over sleeping New Delhi Airport terminal doesn’t suit your needs, there’s a transit hotel and sleeping pods in the airport terminal in addition to hotels inside a 5-10 minute radius from the airport terminal.
- Holiday Inn Express New Delhi Worldwide Airport terminal – Located within the transit area. Your accommodation is split into two wings with rooms obtainable in both Worldwide and also the Domestic wings of Terminal 3. Access from Level 5, Terminal 3. Hourly rates and day rooms can be found.
- Sam’s Snooze inside my Space – In-transit sleeping pods can be found on the hourly basis. Location: Terminal 3, Worldwide Departures, Gate 17. Rates: USTwelve DollarsOrhuman resources (single) and US$ 22/hr (double).
- Plaza Premium Lounge – Private day rooms with attached toilet and shower facilities. Rates start at 2500 INR for several hrs minimum (single occupancy) and 3500 INR for several hrs minimum (double occupancy). Three locations: Domestic Arrivals (T3), Worldwide Arrivals (T3), Domestic Departures Landside (1D)
- Ibis New Delhi Airport terminal – Located between Terminal one and three. Airport terminal taxi isn’t available.
- Hotel Delhi Aerocity – (5 minute drive from Terminal 3) This budget hotel provides airport terminal transfers (24 hrs each day) can be found upon request Rs.480/- (1 Vehicle/ 3 persons) for that pick-up and Rs.300/- for drop-off.
To determine more options there’s a summary of hotels near Indira Gandhi Airport terminal on Tripadvisor that may be sorted by cost, distance, traveller rating and recognition.
[ to top ]
More Services, Facilities & Things You Can Do On The Layover In The Airport terminal
- ATMs / Cash Machines – ATMs can be found in T3 Worldwide Departures and Arrivals areas • T3 Domestic Departures and Arrivals areas • T1 Arrivals • T1D
- Baby Care Facilities -Diaper-altering facilities, baby cot, toys and much more can be found in the kid Care Lounges, situated in every terminal. Strollers are for sale to use within the airport terminal, totally free, from T1D and T3.
- Children’s Play Area – Location: Worldwide Departures
- Foreign Exchange – Central Bank asia offers forex exchange from two locations: (T3/Worldwide Departures, landside, Check-In Hall)(T3/Worldwide Arrivals, landside, Baggage Reclaim). Thomas Prepare offers forex exchange and travel services from eight kiosks located throughout T3 Domestic Departures and Arrivals and T3 Worldwide Departures and Arrivals.
- Consuming Water – There are many locations within the airport terminal where water features provide ro treated water.
- Duty Free & Shopping – Duty-free shopping will come in T3 Worldwide Arrivals and Departures areas. A number of stores can be found through the airport terminal.
- Flight Simulator – Live the ideal to be an airplane pilot or amp up individuals pre-flight jitters in the Cockpit flight simulator. Experience piloting a Boeing 737 in different visibility and weather patterns, with more than 24,000 airfields to select from! Location: T3 Worldwide Departures Hrs: unknown.
- Food & Drinks – Food concessions through the airport terminal operate with different schedules. During the time of this update, we’re not able to verify the supply of 24-hour dining.
- Gaming – Amoeba provides a gaming area that’s fun for your loved ones. Locations: Terminal 3 Worldwide Arrivals and Domestic Arrivals.
- Information Desk – Information Booths are available in T3 Airside and T3 Landside.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers – Domestic and Worldwide passengers can store luggage for approximately thirty days within the Left Luggage Room. Rates, with respect to the size the bag, are listed below: Rs. 80/- to Rs. 160/- per bag for approximately 2 hrs • Rs. 20/- to Rs. 40/- per bag every hour after as much as 8 hrs • or perhaps a flat daily rate of Rs. 200/- to Rs. 600/- per bag, each day. A legitimate passport or photo ID is needed. Location: T3, airport terminal connect building (Metro station) Hrs: unknown
- Luggage Trolleys – During the time of this update it’s not known if there’s a charge to make use of the trolleys.
- Luggage Wrapping – Secure Wrap luggage wrapping services are available landside within the T3 Check-In Hall.
- Medical Services – Medanta The Medicity offers urgent and emergency health care during these locations: T1D • T3 Domestic Departures and Arrivals areas • T3 Worldwide Departures and Arrivals areas.
- Prayer Room –
Location: Worldwide Terminal, Airside
- Rest Zones – Comfortable lounge style seating will come in the Worldwide Terminal.
- Showers –
You will find showers obtainable in the Terminal 3, Arrivals Area, beside WH Cruz. Rates: unknown. Furthermore, you will find 12 showers obtainable in the "Shower and Massage Lounge" pointed out above within the Airport terminal Lounges section. Location: Hrs: open 24 hrs. If you’re on the road, you may also make use of the Aqua Pods in the Eaton Smart Transit Hotel pointed out within the Airport terminal Hotels section.
- Smoking Rooms – Locations: T1D, first floor • T3 Domestic, pier junction close to the retail area • T3 Worldwide, pier junction near Gate 15
- Health spa – Express health spa remedies are offered at Paradise on the planet Health spa Express in Terminal 1D. O2 Health spa offers health spa treatments having a Thai-Indian element in T3 Domestic Departures.
- Strollers – if you’re travelling with youthful children, the airport terminal offers free strollers in Terminal 1D.
[ to top ]
Airport terminal Hrs
The airport terminal is open 24 hrs.
[ to top ]
Airport terminal Transportation: Dealing WithOrIn The Airport terminal
Buses in Delhi are cheap, and probably the most common methods to travel round the city. The airport terminal is offered by condition-owned DTC buses and buses operated by private contractors. One handy bus lines are the DTC-operated Airport terminal Express Route 4, that is a number of eco-friendly, air-conditioned shuttle buses running at frequent times between Terminal 3, Connaught Place and Kashmiri Gate Interstate Bus Terminal. Airport terminal Express buses provide service for a small charge and also have ample room for luggage. Other DTC bus routes serve Terminal 2. For schedules and fare, visit the IGI Airport terminal Bus Service page around the Government of Delhi website.
Please be aware: All buses serving Terminal 3 arrive and leave a staging area opposite Centaur Hotel. The airport’s DIAL shuttles provide 24-hour service between this staging area and also the airport terminal terminals.
Connections to regional and inter-condition buses can be found from all of these three inter-condition bus terminals (ISBT): Kashmiri Gate ISBT in northern Delhi, Anand Vihar ISBT in Trans-Yamuna and Sarai Kale Khan ISBT in southeast Delhi.
Carzonrent can be obtained onsite to provide self-drive vehicle rental or chauffeur-driven cars and limousines services.
The airport terminal provides a free passenger bus service between your Domestic and Worldwide terminals. Buses run in 20 minute times 24 hrs each day.
Air-conditioned taxis can easily be bought night and day at taxi ranks outdoors from the terminals. These airport terminal-approved taxis are outfitted with Gps navigation-integrated meters to trace location and be sure meter precision. Terminal 3 Worldwide Arrivals is offered by Meru Cabs and Mega Cabs, while Terminal 1C Domestic Arrivals is offered by Easy Cabs. Outdoors from the airport terminal, passengers can hail a trip towards the airport terminal from the black and yellow taxis that provide the town of Delhi.
The Delhi Airport terminal Metro Express is really a fast and convenient method to travel between your airport terminal and also the city. Because the “Orange Line” around the Delhi Metro network, the Airport terminal Express runs between Dwarka Sector 21 and New Delhi Metro Station, with stops at Terminal 3, Delhi AeroCity Metro Station (with taxi to Terminal 1) and Connaught Place. Tickets are offered at ticket counters within the stations, as well as from vending machines within the Arrivals part of the Domestic and Worldwide Terminals, and outdoors of T1 Arrivals. Passengers going with select airlines can sign in for his or her flights in the Check-In facilities in New Delhi Metro Station. For schedules and fare information, visit the DMRC website.
Connections to lengthy-distance trains can be found at Indian Railways New Delhi Station, only a short walk in the New Delhi Metro Station.
[ to top ]
Last Updated:24 March 2017
This informative guide is perfect for informational purposes simply to help with your planning and it is susceptible to change anytime. The data within this airport terminal guide is dependant on information collected and/or caused by the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers as well as their internet sites. We’re not representatives of any of these pointed out providers. To report errors, in order to add/change any products pointed out within the guide, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Delhi Airport India. Arriving Into IGI and Exiting Through Terminal.
Kevin Rodericks: Awesome!! 🙂 I've been to New Delhi a couple times and found the metro a real blessing to get around places. Looking forward to flying to New Delhi and Mumbai again! 😄 hope you enjoyed your trip! Any recommendations on good hotels? I usually go with Hilton, but Expedia offered a wide range of hotels and some pricier than hilton. Namaste! 🙏🏼
Rashiv Bajaj: to get best deals on hotel.\nuse the Goibobo App or Makemytrip app in India.
ram pradeep: I hope you enjoyed your stay in India. \nI welcome everyone to visit India :)
redarmyF: You will never see "India" if you travel this way. \nYou will see forts, temples,shops, markets and monuments but that's not India.
Joe Mama: ok, that was fun. I was joking about the whole thing, of course. Have a good day! :)
MOSSAD MARCOS: Amanda Hart I tkink U should come to VITHERBHA(IN Maharashtra)……It is most safe region in the world……….. lol….👦👦👦👦👦
Romi Gupta: nice video , love from india :)
Amanda Hart: +Romi Gupta Thanks!
Sharvil Ramaiya: please make a video on mumbai airport t2
Amanda Hart: +Sharvil Ramaiya Thanks for watching. I have not been to the Mumbai airport, yet. Maybe with luck, I will one day.